Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that Muhammad is a messenger of God. It is the world's second-largest religion with 1.9 billion followers or 24.9% of the world's population, known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 51 countries. The main message of Islam is monotheism. Belief in monotheism is the cornerstone of the Islamic faith. Muslims believe that all the Prophets sent by God to humanity shared the same central message, and that was the message of monotheism. Muslims have six main beliefs.
Belief in Allah as the one and only God.
Belief in angels.
Belief in the holy books.
Belief in the Prophets... e.g. Adam, Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Dawud (David), Isa (Jesus). ...
Belief in the Day of Judgement... ...
Belief in Predestination...
Allah is the name Muslims use for the supreme and unique God, who created and rules everything. The heart of faith for all Muslims is obedience to Allah's will.
1) Allah is eternal, omniscient, and omnipotent...
2) Allah has always existed and will always exist.
3) Allah knows everything that can be known.
4) Allah can do anything that can be done.
5) Allah has no shape or form...
6) Allah can't be seen.
7) Allah can't be heard.
8) Allah is neither male nor female.
9) Allah is just...Allah rewards and punishes fairly.
10) But Allah is also merciful.
11) A believer can approach Allah by praying, and by reciting the Qur'an.
12) Muslims worship only Allah...because only Allah is worthy of worship.
13) The one and only God
14) All Muslims believe that God is one alone: There is only one God.
15) God has no children, no parents, and no partners.
16) God was not created by a being.
17) There are no equal, superior, or lesser Gods.